#1 best selling detox supplement for cats, dogs, and animals
Step one: Transform K-9 V-Flow – Activated Charcoal for Dogs
Activated charcoal for dogs is the starting point for your dog on a journey to improved health with our Transform K-9 V-Flow formula. Your dog will say goodbye to constant allergy induced itching as well as limping from pain in his joints. With two powerful ingredients, and a host of other beneficial supplements, your dog will be on the way to good health almost immediately.
Ground Coconut and Activated Charcoal
Packed with organic ground coconut, this step has the power to purify your dog of the toxins in his body while it naturally stimulates his immune system, ensuring that it works properly. Coconut is filled with antibacterial, antimicrobial, antifungal, antiviral and anti-inflammatory enzymes that will instantly begin to restores your dog’s body to perfect health.
Activated Charcoal further helps to detoxify your dog, battling all the toxins that cause joint and organ health issues. It also helps your dog’s body activate its own healing system, helping it to purge all of the toxins that cause so many problems.
Why you should buy VFlow
Pet owners prefer to buy this product for several reasons. They love the fact that this product is contains activated charcoal, which you won’t find in another product. Read the following reason why you should buy this product.
- VFLOW (VIBRANT FLOW) IS AN ORGANIC SUPPLEMENT – Which has coconut. It can naturally purify and cleanse your pet while building strength and immunity.
- WHAT IS ACTIVATED CHARCOAL – It is an exclusive blend of activated charcoal and whole foods in an easy-to-feed format.
- COCONUT IS A POWER HOUSE OF EASY TO DIGEST PROTEIN, ENZYMES, FIBER, AND MEDIUM CHAIN FATTY ACIDS – It’s antibacterial, antifungal, antimicrobial, antiviral, and anti-inflammatory properties help with aches and pains, stomach upset, and aching in the body.
- IT HELPS TO GET RID OF BACTERIA, TOXINS AND ALLERGENS IN THEIR BODIES – Which are the main cause of hip & joint problems, skin allergies, digestive issues and other illnesses that they may get.
- IT CAN ALSO HELP TO NOURISH WITH A SPECTRUM OF ANTIOXIDANTS, AMINO ACIDS, MINERALS AND VITAMINS – That can help to increase pliancy and immunity. It can also help to increase energy, vitality and strength.
Activated Charcoal for dogs
Detoxifying your pet can work miracles for their health & well being and there’s no purging, fasting, or bland diets involved. It’s as simple as sprinkling powder on top of whatever they’re already eating. Not only is VFlow daily detoxifying powder for pets the #1 best selling detox supplement for cats, dogs, and animals, it is the only product that has activated charcoal for dogs.
Cushings Disease In Dogs refers specifically to an increase in cortisone due to a benign tumor of the pituitary gland. In 15 percent of cases, spontaneous hyperadrenocorticism occured as a result of cortisol-secreting adrenocortical cancer, half of all such adrenocortical cancers will metastasize (spread). Hyperadrenocorticism can also occur when veterinarians or other caregivers administer excessive amounts of glucocorticoids to pets for the treatment of low cortisone levels, inflammation, or allergies. This disease affects a number of bodily systems, and signs of this disease vary considerably between cases. However, the most common signs are related to the urinary tract or the skin. Hyperadrenocorticism generally affects middle-aged to older animals.
Why you need to detoxify your pet?
- – It’s beneficial to our health as well as our animals because it kicks our body into healing mode.
- – It helps the body to use its energy more efficiently
- – Purges the body of toxins and inorganic substances
- – Helps get rid of the symptoms of reoccurring illnesses like parvo in dogs, allergies, arthritis, tumors, cushing’s disease in dogs and chronic diarrhea.
Vibrant Flow or VFlow is a activated charcoal for dogs mineral supplement to effortlessly cleanse and purify your pet while building immunity and strength. VFlow uses a proprietary blend of activated charcoal and whole foods to create an easy to feed elixir that rids the body of toxins, allergens, and bacteria which are the main cause of skin allergies, digestive issues, hip & joint problems, etc.. It then nourishes with a spectrum of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and antioxidants to increase immunity and resilience.
While activated charcoal may work well for several cases of poisoning, it is not a cure all. Often, therefore, dogs may still require immediate supportive and symptomatic care from a veterinarian.
Target animals include: Horses, cattle, pigs, sheep, goats, dogs, cat, poultry and birds.
Available in 1lb bags