Supplement for Horses | Transform EQ: V-Flow: Cellular Detox Support
This 28-day program, designed by Dr. Bradford DVM, PhD, uses Functional Foods and natural cleansing agents to rid a horse’s body of all toxins, allergens, and inflammation in order to achieve vibrant health. Typical benefits include improved coat pigment & shine, restful sleep, better digestion, energy, and focus with a reduction in colic, bloating, constipation & diarrhea, ulcers, and joint pain.
Available in 5lb, 8lb & 10lb bags
$140.00 – $250.00
- Additional information
- Vitamin Content:
- Save 10% with Auto-Ship Option:
The world’s 1# best selling detoxifying supplement for horses, beef, dairy, sheep, goat, and other farm animals with the super-absorbent powers of activated charcoal
Supplement for Horses detox is the result of years of research by Dr. Dennis A. Bradford DVM, PhD. After the traumatic experience of his beloved horse, Clover, suffering from multiple bouts of colic, chronic ulcers, the flu, and developing laminitis, he worked day and night to find a way to decrease the symptoms of these common equine diseases. After much formulation, experimentation, and study, he found that it was a combination of malnutrition, metabolic waste, and inflammation that caused all of these health challenges. After this Detox was performed on Clover, her health problems ceased almost immediately and with daily maintenance, they never returned. It was like she had been given new life…. you could say it was a transformation! Transform EQ has since become the most popular and powerful tool in his medical toolbox and has helped thousands of horses around the world.
Typical benefits include: improved coat pigment & shine, restful sleep, better digestion, energy, and focus with a reduction in colic, bloating, constipation & diarrhea, ulcers, and joint pain.
Signs Your Farm Animal Needs a Supplement for Horses Detox
Are your animals healthy? Here are some signs of unhealthy horses/cattle:
- Dull coat: Just like in humans, hair is a telltale sign of health. A horse’s (cows, sheep, or goats) coat should be soft, shiny, and should shed out well. A dull, coarse and hard-to-shed-out coat is a sign of poor circulation and nutrient deficiency.
- Weak hooves: No healthy horse is born with weak hooves. Hooves, like fingernails, are a direct indicator of health and nutritional issues. Have you been told your horse just has soft feet and there is nothing you can do? Soft feet are a direct result of bad nutrition and/or illness.
- Dull eyes: Eyes should be bright and shiny no matter the age. Dull eyes indicate a lack of nutrients, ill healthy and most often high pain levels.
- Joint issues: If your horse’s joints pop and crackle like popcorn, there are two probable causes: inflammation and dryness in the joints. There may or may not be actual arthritic damage (bone decay or joint wear-and-tear) but the longer the joints are left popping and cracking, the sooner permanent damage will be done. Joint damage and inflammation are direct a result of toxic, indigestible material in the diet and a lack of proper nutrition. Even heavy work-related joint damage can be mitigated with the right diet.
- Pain issues: Many pain issues are also a direct result of an unbalanced diet: lack of proper nutrients to feed the bones, joints and muscles; lack of proper herbal supplements to feed and protect the digestive tract; lack of proper nutrients to feed and protect muscles and nerves; toxic overload. One of the easiest ways of reducing pain levels is to simply follow a regular detox program.
- Digestive issues: Chronic constipation (and colic episodes), chronic diarrhea, girthiness, or biting when the “armpit”/stomach is touched are all clear signs of digestive issues. The digestive tract doesn’t just need to be fed, but it needs to be fed properly and it needs lubrication & protection. Toxins in commercial feed, chemical paste de-wormers and feed that is naturally inflammatory (grains and chemical based supplements) all take their toll on the digestive tract. If the digestive tract isn’t kept healthy and running smoothly, you will not have a healthy horse. Ever wonder why colic cases are on the rise? Take a really close look at what “complete” feeds are putting into your horse. Complete feeds are the fast food of the horse world; they always do more harm than good.
- Too little or too much energy: Horses should have “good” energy, Lack of energy or hyperactivity are signs of an unbalanced horse. The issue may be caused by pain, unhealthy nerves, or nutritional deficiencies. A healthy energy level is the sign of a healthy horse.
How Detoxification Can Help Your Horses & Cattle
Detoxifying your animals will work miracles for their health & wellbeing and it’s as simple as sprinkling powder on top of whatever they’re already eating. VFlow – Supplement for Horses daily detoxifying powder is the #1 best selling detox Supplement for Horses and is the only product that has activated charcoal along with other natural detoxifiers like Montmorillonite clay, spirulina, coconut, and wheatgrass. It’s been clinically prove to rebalance and speed up the body’s ability to process and excrete toxins.
Health Benefits of V-Flow – Supplement for Horses:
Why VFlow Is the Best Detoxification Supplement for Horses
VFlow – Supplement for Horses is veterinary recommended and the only pet supplement with nano carbon balanced out with spirulina powder, wheatgrass powder, bentonite clay powder, and organic ground coconut. It mocks a traditional Montmorillonite and zoelite clay detox while providing vitamins and minerals to replace the toxins; effortlessly and continually cleanse and purify your animals system while building immunity and strength.
This Nutri-Therapist formulated Supplement for Horses uses a proprietary blend of nano carbon and chlorophyll-rich foods to create an easy to feed elixir that rids the body of toxins, allergens, and bacteria which are the main cause of skin conditions, digestive disorders, chronic illness, etc. It then nourishes with a spectrum of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and antioxidants to increase immunity and resilience.
What Other Illnesses are improved by VFlow – Supplement for Horses
Perfect for all animals including: Horses, cattle, pigs, sheep, goats, poultry & birds and improves:
Vibrant Flow or VFlow – Supplement for Horses is a nano carbon mineral supplement to effortlessly cleanse and purify your pet while building immunity and strength.
VFlow – Supplement for Horses uses a proprietary blend of nano carbon and whole foods to create an easy to feed elixir that rids the body of toxins, allergens, and bacteria which are the main cause of skin allergies, digestive issues, hip & joint problems, etc.. It then nourishes with a spectrum of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and antioxidants to increase immunity and resilience.
Target animals include: Horses, cattle, pigs, sheep, goats, dogs, cat, poultry and birds.
Available in 5lb, 8llb, & 10lb bags
Activated Charcoal: A highly adsorbent material that can absorb thousands of times its own weight that binds to poison, toxins, heavy metals, chemicals, allergens, and bacteria to aid with ailments such as organ damage, arthritis, diarrhea, bloating, yeast infections, hotspots, parasites, food allergies, cancer, breath/body odor and more. Charcoal aids in reducing the symptoms of many diseases and illnesses and simultaneously cleanses every part of the body.
Ground Coconut: Coconut is a power house of easy to digest protein, enzymes, fiber, and medium chain fatty acids. It’s antibacterial, antifungal, antimicrobial, antiviral, and anti-inflammatory properties help with aches and pains, stomach upset, and aching in the body.
Montmorillonite clay: A clay that not only leeches toxins from the vital organs and blood, but replaces them with 60+ trace minerals and electrolytes like calcium, silica, phosphorous, potassium, sulphur, iron, copper, and magneseium to balance thyroid function, increase bone and joint health, stop diarrhea & constipation, prevent waste odor, and naturally repair cellular damage.
Weight of Animal Amount
Up to 500 lbs. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 40g (1/3 cup)
500 – 1000 lbs. (avg. size) . . . . . . . . . . . 60g (1/2 cup)
Over 1000 lbs. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 80g (2/3 cup)
Pregnant or Lactating . . . . . . . . . . . . . 90g (3/4 cup)
High Performance Horses . . . . . . . . . 120g (1 cup)
Horses, Cattle 50 – 200gm
Foals, calves, pigs, sheep, goats 15 – 50gm
Piglets, lambs, dogs, cats 3 – 10gm
Poultry, birds 1 – 2gm
1 Tablespoon of powder = 10 grams
Note: It may be used (as far as is known) during pregnancy and lactation. It is administered orally, preferably in the feed, drinking water or milk. This product will interact with certain medications (especially estrus suppressant drugs) preventing their absorption. There is no worry of overdose. Shelf-life: In excess of 3 years. Special precautions for storage: Keep well sealed during storage.
Vitamin Content of VFlow
- Potassium – It is a mineral that is very essential for your body to work properly. It is an electrolyte. It is essential to control acid-base balance and heart electrical activity, maintains the growth of your body, build proteins and muscle, and the use and consumption of carbohydrates.
- Sodium – It is important for the body to function properly. It regulates bodily ph and maintains the health of muscles and nerves.
- Vitamin B – This complex plays an important role in the metabolism of cells and effect to the different physical functions of your body.
- Vitamin C&A – Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin, which is necessary for normal development and growth. Vitamin A is commonly known as the vitamin which is necessary for good eyesight.
- Magnesium – It is needed for all living cells and it is compound for many biological reactions which involve the release of energy. It is important for usual metabolism of phosphorus and calcium.
- Copper – It is an essential trace of mineral. It promotes the metabolism of your body.
- Iron – It is the chief trace element needed for your body. It is important to the oxidation process in your body.
- Sulphur – It is the 3rd abundant mineral in the body, after phosphorus and calcium. It helps with clearing the skin and is anti-bacterial.
- Phosphorus – It is an essential constituent in each body tissue. It is mineral, which perform a number of essential functions. It is not only necessary for the growth of the skeleton but it is also essential for its maintenance.
- Silica – It is the most abundant element on Earth aside from oxygen. It is needed in order to have healthy body.
- Calcium – It serves two essential functions in your body which are the building of teeth and bones. It can help also to regulate certain processes in your body.
Save 10% with Auto-Ship Option:
Puptection’s Auto-Ship scheduled delivery option is designed to ensure that you always have the freshest possible pet food and products when you need it and at a 10% discount. The flexible auto-ship program allows you to choose how frequently your pet food and treats are delivered to your door.
Looking for a way to cut cost and save time? The Auto Ship Program helps busy pet owners just like you save valuable time and money on the pet supplies they need, when they need them. The option means no more worrying about running short of food or ordering more supply than you need. Many of our customers have a set monthly (or weekly) budget for their pet food and treats. The Auto Shipment option perfectly complements a fixed or limited budget and you can you’re your scheduled delivery to exactly how much you’ll be spending per week, per month, whatever system works for you.
Scheduled delivery offers:
• Convenience of door-to-door delivery.
• Ease of setting up delivery & FREE shipping on $99+.
• Flexibility to adjust & manage delivery schedule.
• Peace of Mind so you never run out of food or supplements.
Why customers love it:
• Convenient: Choose your own delivery schedule. Never run out!
• Smart: Getting food delivered saves you time, sweat and MONEY!
• Flexible: Easily change products or reschedule your order.
• Commitment-free: You can cancel at any time.
How do I change a scheduled shipment?
Call 1-773-278-9205 to postpone scheduled shipments, change your frequency, and update the quantity of any items in your account. You may make modifications up to 5 business days prior to your next scheduled shipment.
How will my items be shipped?
All items will be shipped via Economy Ground Service. If you have multiple ship-to addresses on file, items shipped to different addresses – even on the same day – may be billed separately.
This product is eligible for recurring automatic shipment!
If you would like to have this product shipped to you on a regular basis, please select how often you would like it shipped to you using the boxes below.
Note: This product will ship with todays order!