The world’s 1# best selling detoxifying supplement for horses, beef, dairy, sheep, goat, and other farm animals with the super-absorbent powers of activated charcoal
Supplement for Horses detox is the result of years of research by Dr. Dennis A. Bradford DVM, PhD. After the traumatic experience of his beloved horse, Clover, suffering from multiple bouts of colic, chronic ulcers, the flu, and developing laminitis, he worked day and night to find a way to decrease the symptoms of these common equine diseases. After much formulation, experimentation, and study, he found that it was a combination of malnutrition, metabolic waste, and inflammation that caused all of these health challenges. After this Detox was performed on Clover, her health problems ceased almost immediately and with daily maintenance, they never returned. It was like she had been given new life…. you could say it was a transformation! Transform EQ has since become the most popular and powerful tool in his medical toolbox and has helped thousands of horses around the world.
Typical benefits include: improved coat pigment & shine, restful sleep, better digestion, energy, and focus with a reduction in colic, bloating, constipation & diarrhea, ulcers, and joint pain.
Signs Your Farm Animal Needs a Supplement for Horses Detox
Are your animals healthy? Here are some signs of unhealthy horses/cattle:
- Dull coat: Just like in humans, hair is a telltale sign of health. A horse’s (cows, sheep, or goats) coat should be soft, shiny, and should shed out well. A dull, coarse and hard-to-shed-out coat is a sign of poor circulation and nutrient deficiency.
- Weak hooves: No healthy horse is born with weak hooves. Hooves, like fingernails, are a direct indicator of health and nutritional issues. Have you been told your horse just has soft feet and there is nothing you can do? Soft feet are a direct result of bad nutrition and/or illness.
- Dull eyes: Eyes should be bright and shiny no matter the age. Dull eyes indicate a lack of nutrients, ill healthy and most often high pain levels.
- Joint issues: If your horse’s joints pop and crackle like popcorn, there are two probable causes: inflammation and dryness in the joints. There may or may not be actual arthritic damage (bone decay or joint wear-and-tear) but the longer the joints are left popping and cracking, the sooner permanent damage will be done. Joint damage and inflammation are direct a result of toxic, indigestible material in the diet and a lack of proper nutrition. Even heavy work-related joint damage can be mitigated with the right diet.
- Pain issues: Many pain issues are also a direct result of an unbalanced diet: lack of proper nutrients to feed the bones, joints and muscles; lack of proper herbal supplements to feed and protect the digestive tract; lack of proper nutrients to feed and protect muscles and nerves; toxic overload. One of the easiest ways of reducing pain levels is to simply follow a regular detox program.
- Digestive issues: Chronic constipation (and colic episodes), chronic diarrhea, girthiness, or biting when the “armpit”/stomach is touched are all clear signs of digestive issues. The digestive tract doesn’t just need to be fed, but it needs to be fed properly and it needs lubrication & protection. Toxins in commercial feed, chemical paste de-wormers and feed that is naturally inflammatory (grains and chemical based supplements) all take their toll on the digestive tract. If the digestive tract isn’t kept healthy and running smoothly, you will not have a healthy horse. Ever wonder why colic cases are on the rise? Take a really close look at what “complete” feeds are putting into your horse. Complete feeds are the fast food of the horse world; they always do more harm than good.
- Too little or too much energy: Horses should have “good” energy, Lack of energy or hyperactivity are signs of an unbalanced horse. The issue may be caused by pain, unhealthy nerves, or nutritional deficiencies. A healthy energy level is the sign of a healthy horse.
How Detoxification Can Help Your Horses & Cattle
Detoxifying your animals will work miracles for their health & wellbeing and it’s as simple as sprinkling powder on top of whatever they’re already eating. VFlow – Supplement for Horses daily detoxifying powder is the #1 best selling detox Supplement for Horses and is the only product that has activated charcoal along with other natural detoxifiers like Montmorillonite clay, spirulina, coconut, and wheatgrass. It’s been clinically prove to rebalance and speed up the body’s ability to process and excrete toxins.
Health Benefits of V-Flow – Supplement for Horses:
Why VFlow Is the Best Detoxification Supplement for Horses
VFlow – Supplement for Horses is veterinary recommended and the only pet supplement with nano carbon balanced out with spirulina powder, wheatgrass powder, bentonite clay powder, and organic ground coconut. It mocks a traditional Montmorillonite and zoelite clay detox while providing vitamins and minerals to replace the toxins; effortlessly and continually cleanse and purify your animals system while building immunity and strength.
This Nutri-Therapist formulated Supplement for Horses uses a proprietary blend of nano carbon and chlorophyll-rich foods to create an easy to feed elixir that rids the body of toxins, allergens, and bacteria which are the main cause of skin conditions, digestive disorders, chronic illness, etc. It then nourishes with a spectrum of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and antioxidants to increase immunity and resilience.
What Other Illnesses are improved by VFlow – Supplement for Horses
Perfect for all animals including: Horses, cattle, pigs, sheep, goats, poultry & birds and improves:
Vibrant Flow or VFlow – Supplement for Horses is a nano carbon mineral supplement to effortlessly cleanse and purify your pet while building immunity and strength.
VFlow – Supplement for Horses uses a proprietary blend of nano carbon and whole foods to create an easy to feed elixir that rids the body of toxins, allergens, and bacteria which are the main cause of skin allergies, digestive issues, hip & joint problems, etc.. It then nourishes with a spectrum of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and antioxidants to increase immunity and resilience.
Target animals include: Horses, cattle, pigs, sheep, goats, dogs, cat, poultry and birds.
Available in 5lb, 8llb, & 10lb bags