Whole Rolled Oat contains a great amount of vitamins such as iron, manganese, zinc, and B vitamins (pantothenic acid, B5, and folate, B9.
- This Whole Rolled Oat is an excellent source of iron, manganese, zinc, and B vitamins (pantothenic acid, B5, and folate, B9)
- No sulfates.
- GMO free. Gluten free.
- Certified Kosher by Blue Ribbon Kosher.
Combine with your own source of meat to create your own fresh, homemade pet food. When mixed with meat and water, 1 lb. makes approximately 5 lbs. of fresh, raw dog food. All custom formulas have a base of whole roll oat and flax seeds to insure proper digestion.
Contents 8 oz of food
Oats benefit several body organs and systems, including: skin, nervous system, stomach, spleen, lungs, and the urinary and reproductive systems. Oats are also cholesterol lowering and reportedly good for treating a wide variety of diseases in humans and animals. oat protein is equivalent in quality to soy protein. So, equal to meat, milk and egg protein. Genetically Modified Organisms (so far, oats are not grown using GMO). They have high levels of fiber, are low in fat, high in grain protein, and oatmeal is a naturally gluten-free food!
Serving Size: 1/2 cup (48g)
Servings Per Container: 9
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||30|
|Total Fat||3.5 g||5 %|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3 %|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0 %|
|Cholesterol||0 mg||0 %|
|Sodium||0 mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate||32 g||11 %|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g||20 %|
|Protein||7 g||14 %|
|Vitamin A||0 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
|* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
|Ingredients organic whole grain oats
*Manufactured in a facility that also uses tree nuts, soy, wheat, and milk
1. Shake the bag to distribute food evenly. Measure the appropriate amount of dry food and add it to your dog’s bowl. Feeding amounts are only general guidelines. Individual requirements will vary depending upon factors such as metabolism, daily activity, breed, health, genetics, and environment.
2. Measure the appropriate amount of hot water and add it to the dry food. Let sit for 10-15 minutes or until the food has absorbed the water and has the consistency of oatmeal. You can add more or less water to change the consistency depending on your dog’s preference.
3. Serve at room temperature. Always make sure your companion dog has fresh, clean water to drink. 1 lb. makes approximately 5 lbs. of fresh, raw dog food.
Simply add water and treat your pets to a delicious, nourishing meal.
1 lb. makes approximately 5 lbs. of fresh, raw dog food:
1.Add Hot Water to Fruit/Vegetable Mix:
Let sit for 8-10 min. or until mix has cooled and is the consistency of cooked vegetables. Stir occasionally.
2.Add your choice of quality protein:
Beef, poultry, fish, tofu, lentils, etc. Alternate protein every 1-2 weeks. Protein can be raw or cooked.
3.Add your choice of oil:
PWZ Rosemary oil, olive oil, coconut oil, flaxseed oil or any healthy oil of your choice.
4.Watch a happy PUPtected dog eat:
Mix thoroughly. Serve at room temperature. Always provide fresh, filtered water or coconut water for your pet to drink.