Cranberries contains a great amount of vitamins such as bananas are a great source of potassium, magnesium, vitamin C, vitamin B6, fiber, biotin, and copper.
- Pieces of peeled, air dried Cranberries.
- This air dried Cranberries is an excellent source of vitamin C, and fiber.
- No sulfates.
- GMO free. Gluten free.
- Certified Kosher by Blue Ribbon Kosher.
Combine with your own source of meat to create your own fresh, homemade pet food. When mixed with meat and water, 1 lb. makes approximately 5 lbs. of fresh, raw dog food. All custom formulas have a base of whole roll oat and flax seeds to insure proper digestion.
Contents 8 oz of food
Cranberries contain vitamin C, fiber, manganese and other essential micronutrients that can help your pet dog or cat. Cranberries contain anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial qualities which can prevent the growth of E. coli, H. pylori, and many other GI related pathogens. Cranberries also contain a high level of the antioxidant, polyphenols. Recent findings show that cranberries interact with cellular signaling cascades, regulating the activity of transcription factors and consequently affecting the expression of genes. Air dried vegetables, often generically called dehydrated vegetables, are specifically made by subjecting vegetables to heat, resulting in water evaporation. The physical size of the vegetable is reduced when it is air dried.
Serv.Size 1 oz (30g)
About 1 1/2 cup
Fat Cal. 4
*Percent Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.
|Total Fat 1g||1%||Total Carb. 27g||9%|
|Sat. Fat 0g||0%||Fiber 9g||36%|
|Trans. Fat 0g||Sugars 18g|
|Cholest. 0mg||0%||Protein 1g|
|Vitamin A 2% • Vitamin C 48% • Calcium 2% • Iron 2%|
1. Shake the bag to distribute food evenly. Measure the appropriate amount of dry food and add it to your dog’s bowl. Feeding amounts are only general guidelines. Individual requirements will vary depending upon factors such as metabolism, daily activity, breed, health, genetics, and environment.
2. Measure the appropriate amount of hot water and add it to the dry food. Let sit for 10-15 minutes or until the food has absorbed the water and has the consistency of oatmeal. You can add more or less water to change the consistency depending on your dog’s preference.
3. Serve at room temperature. Always make sure your companion dog has fresh, clean water to drink. 1 lb. makes approximately 5 lbs. of fresh, raw dog food.
Simply add water and treat your pets to a delicious, nourishing meal.
1 lb. makes approximately 5 lbs. of fresh, raw dog food:
1.Add Hot Water to Fruit/Vegetable Mix:
Let sit for 8-10 min. or until mix has cooled and is the consistency of cooked vegetables. Stir occasionally.
2.Add your choice of quality protein:
Beef, poultry, fish, tofu, lentils, etc. Alternate protein every 1-2 weeks. Protein can be raw or cooked.
3.Add your choice of oil:
PWZ Rosemary oil, olive oil, coconut oil, flaxseed oil or any healthy oil of your choice.
4.Watch a happy PUPtected dog eat:
Mix thoroughly. Serve at room temperature. Always provide fresh, filtered water or coconut water for your pet to drink.