Coconuts contains a great amount of vitamins such as potassium, calcium, magnesium, zinc, selenium, iodine, sulfur, B-vitamins, and even vitamin C.
- Air dried Coconuts Flakes.
- No sulfates.
- GMO free. Gluten free.
- Certified Kosher by Blue Ribbon Kosher.
Combine with your own source of meat to create your own fresh, homemade pet food. When mixed with meat and water, 1 lb. makes approximately 5 lbs. of fresh, raw dog food. All custom formulas have a base of whole roll oat and flax seeds to insure proper digestion.
Contents 8 oz of food
Coconut Chips are made from dehydrated organic coconut meat. The dried coconut flakes are made of pure, 100% organic coconut meat, with absolutely NO sugars, salt, preservatives, or chemicals added. Coconut meat, the MCTs it contains are transported from the intestinal tract to the liver and immediately transformed into fuel. As it turns out, coconut meat’s measurable vitamins A and E, and polyphenols and phytosterols, all work together to decrease the levels of LDL cholesterol, which are fats that stay in the blood and in skin tissues and high levels of which have been found a risk factor for cardiovascular diseases. Air dried vegetables, often generically called dehydrated vegetables, are specifically made by subjecting vegetables to heat, resulting in water evaporation. The physical size of the vegetable is reduced when it is air dried.
BENEFITS OF COCONUT FIBER:
– Rich source of dietary fiber
– Supports digestive and intestinal health
– Supports healthy weight management
Serving Size: 1/4 cup (15g)
Servings Per Container: 22
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||90|
|Total Fat||10 g||15 %|
|Saturated Fat||9 g||45 %|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0 %|
|Cholesterol||0 mg||0 %|
|Sodium||5 mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8 %|
|Protein||1 g||2 %|
|Vitamin A||0 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
|* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
|Ingredients natural unsulphured coconut *Manufactured in a facility that also uses tree nuts, soy, wheat, and milk|
1. Shake the bag to distribute food evenly. Measure the appropriate amount of dry food and add it to your dog’s bowl. Feeding amounts are only general guidelines. Individual requirements will vary depending upon factors such as metabolism, daily activity, breed, health, genetics, and environment.
2. Measure the appropriate amount of hot water and add it to the dry food. Let sit for 10-15 minutes or until the food has absorbed the water and has the consistency of oatmeal. You can add more or less water to change the consistency depending on your dog’s preference.
3. Serve at room temperature. Always make sure your companion dog has fresh, clean water to drink. 1 lb. makes approximately 5 lbs. of fresh, raw dog food.
Simply add water and treat your pets to a delicious, nourishing meal.
1 lb. makes approximately 5 lbs. of fresh, raw dog food:
1.Add Hot Water to Fruit/Vegetable Mix:
Let sit for 8-10 min. or until mix has cooled and is the consistency of cooked vegetables. Stir occasionally.
2.Add your choice of quality protein:
Beef, poultry, fish, tofu, lentils, etc. Alternate protein every 1-2 weeks. Protein can be raw or cooked.
3.Add your choice of oil:
PWZ Rosemary oil, olive oil, coconut oil, flaxseed oil or any healthy oil of your choice.
4.Watch a happy PUPtected dog eat:
Mix thoroughly. Serve at room temperature. Always provide fresh, filtered water or coconut water for your pet to drink.