Purification: Liver Support for Dogs – Pet Detox Part 2 – Dog Liver Cleanse
Part 2 of the Liver Support for Dogs detox, designed by Dr. Bradford DVM, PhD, is a proprietary herbal blend to support the detoxification and cleansing of the vital organs, colon, and blood. Detoxifying your pet can work miracles for their health & well being and there’s no purging, fasting, or bland diets involved. It’s as simple as sprinkling powder on top of whatever they’re already eating.
– LIVER SUPPORT FOR DOGS IS AN ORGANIC SUPPLEMENT – which has Nettles and Dandelion. It can naturally purify and cleanse your pet while building strength and immunity.
– IT CAN ALSO HELP TO NOURISH WITH A SPECTRUM OF ANTIOXIDANTS, AMINO ACIDS, MINERALS AND VITAMINS – that can help to increase pliancy and immunity. It can also help to increase energy, vitality and strength.
– IMPROVES LIVER, PANCREAS AND GALLBLADDER HEALTH. Supports Proper KIDNEY and Endocrine Function.
– 100% ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS
– HELPS TO SUPPORT NORMAL DETOXIFICATION AND CLEANSING OF THE LIVER FROM IMPURITIES
Available in 1 lb bags
Purification: Liver Support for Dogs – Pet Detox Part 2
Step two: Transform K-9 Purification – Liver Support for Dogs
Liver Support for Dogs is infused with a powerful herbal blend, the Purification Liver Support for Dogs formula begins deep cleaning your dog’s blood, vital organs and systems. This potent blend of herbal ingredients is especially beneficial for dogs with kidney or liver failure. This herbal supplemental blend helps alleviate the chronic pain your dog has been suffering from inflamed joints and internal organs.
The herbs in this step also encourages your dog’s digestive system to utilize the full nutritional spectrum in his food. As a result, you’ll see a more youthful acting, energetic best friend. Your dog will quickly feel the benefits of the nettle and dandelion in this supplement which will help him to build strength and immunity.
Why you should buy Purification Liver Support for Dogs
Pet owners prefer to buy this product for several reasons. They love the fact that this product is contains Montmorillonite Clay, which you won’t find in another product. Read the following reason why you should buy this product. This herbal supplement cleanses the vital organs, colon, and blood which are essential to dogs with liver or kidney failure, chronic allergies, frequent urination, Cushings, and skin problems. This potent blend of ingredients helps to relieve pain and inflammation, while getting rid of bacteria and toxins to aid in the healing and recovery of these sensitive areas of the body. It releases minerals into the body and optimizes digestion for the full assimilation of nutrients and prepares the body for recovery.
- – Liver Support for Dogs is an organic supplement which has Nettles and Dandelion. It can naturally purify and cleanse your pet while building strength and immunity.
- – It can also help to nourish with a spectrum of antioxidants, amino acids, minerals and vitamins that can help to increase pliancy and immunity. It can also help to increase energy, vitality and strength.
- – It suits a wide range of animals including birds, poultry, cat, dogs, goats, sheep, pigs, cattle and horses.
Target animals include: Horses, cattle, pigs, sheep, goats, dogs, cat, poultry and birds.
Available in 1lb bags
Ingredients: Nettles, Dandelion, Red clover, Fenugreek, Fennel, Rosemary, Flaxseed Meal, Montmorillonite Clay
Nettle: It’s rich in protein, vitamins A, C, K, B complex, as well as minerals such as calcium, phosphorus, iron, magnesium, and potassium. Nettle reduces inflammation and acts as a gentle diuretic to cleanse the liver and kidneys. It also has antibacterial, astringent and antihistamine properties.
Dandelion: It is rich in vitamins A, C, K, D and B complex, as well as iron, manganese, phosphorus, and many other trace minerals. This is a nearly perfect food that increases liver function and supports easy digestion.
Red clover: It is a source of many valuable nutrients including calcium, chromium, magnesium, niacin, phosphorus, potassium, thiamine, and vitamin C. Red clover is also considered to be one of the richest sources of isoflavones, which aid in hormonal balance and immunity support.
Fenugreek: Helps decrease inflammation and increase bodily strength. It also can lower blood glucose, which might be an issue for pets with hypoglycemia. Fenugreek contains vitamins A, C, and B vitamins as well as potassium, iron and calcium.
Directions for Use in Cats & Dogs: Feed dosage twice a day
under 30lbs: 1 tsp;
under 60lbs: 2 tsp;
under 80lbs: 3 tsp;
over 80lbs: 4 tsp
Can be mixed with food or water.
Horses, cattle 50 – 200gm
Foals, calves, pigs, sheep, goats 15 – 50gm
Piglets, lambs, dogs, cats 3 – 10gm
Poultry, birds 1 – 2gm
1 Tablespoon of powder = 10 grams
Note: It may be used (as far as is known) during pregnancy and lactation. It is administered orally, preferably in the feed, drinking water or milk. This product will interact with certain medications (especially estrus suppressant drugs) preventing their absorption. There is no worry of overdose. Shelf-life: In excess of 3 years. Special precautions for storage: Keep well sealed during storage.
vitamins A, C, K, & B complex, calcium, phosphorus, iron, magnesium, and potassium, chromium, magnesium, niacin, potassium, thiamine,
- Potassium – It is a mineral that is very essential for your body to work properly. It is an electrolyte. It is essential to control acid-base balance and heart electrical activity, maintains the growth of your body, build proteins and muscle, and the use and consumption of carbohydrates.
- Sodium – It is important for the body to function properly. It regulates bodily ph and maintains the health of muscles and nerves.
- Vitamin B – This complex plays an important role in the metabolism of cells and effect to the different physical functions of your body.
- Vitamin C&A – Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin, which is necessary for normal development and growth. Vitamin A is commonly known as the vitamin which is necessary for good eyesight.
- Magnesium – It is needed for all living cells and it is compound for many biological reactions which involve the release of energy. It is important for usual metabolism of phosphorus and calcium.
- Copper – It is an essential trace of mineral. It promotes the metabolism of your body.
- Iron – It is the chief trace element needed for your body. It is important to the oxidation process in your body.
- Sulphur – It is the 3rd abundant mineral in the body, after phosphorus and calcium. It helps with clearing the skin and is anti-bacterial.
- Phosphorus – It is an essential constituent in each body tissue. It is mineral, which perform a number of essential functions. It is not only necessary for the growth of the skeleton but it is also essential for its maintenance.
- Silica – It is the most abundant element on Earth aside from oxygen. It is needed in order to have healthy body.
- Calcium – It serves two essential functions in your body which are the building of teeth and bones. It can help also to regulate certain processes in your body.
Save 10% with Auto-Ship Option:
Puptection Automatic Shipment scheduled delivery option is designed to ensure you always have the freshest possible pet food for your dogs and cats when you need it. The flexible auto-ship program allows you to choose how frequently your pet food and treats are delivered to your door.
Looking for a way to cut cost and save time? The Auto Ship Program helps busy pet owners just like you save valuable time and money on the pet supplies they need, when they need them. The option means no more worrying about running short of food or ordering more supply than you need. Many of our customers have a set monthly (or weekly) budget for their pet food and treats. The Auto Shipment option perfectly complements to a fixed budget, as you can set the delivery schedule up to know exactly how much you’ll be spending per week, per month, per quarter, or whatever system works for you.
Scheduled delivery offers:
• Convenience of door-to-door delivery.
• Ease of setting up delivery & FREE shipping on $99+.
• Flexibility to adjust & manage delivery schedule.
• Peace of Mind never run out of food, litter, or pet meds.
Why customers love it:
• Convenient: Choose your own delivery schedule. Never run out!
• Smart: Getting food delivered saves you time, sweat and MONEY!
• Flexible: Easily change products or reschedule your order.
• Commitment-free: You can cancel at any time.
How do I change a scheduled shipment?
Call 1-312-278-9205 to postpone scheduled shipments, change your frequency, and update the quantity of any items in your account. You may make modifications up to 5 days prior to your next scheduled shipment.
How will my items be shipped?
All items will be shipped via Economy Ground Service. If you have multiple ship-to addresses on file, items shipped to different addresses – even on the same day – will be billed separately.
This product is eligible for recurring automatic shipment!
If you would like to have this product shipped to you on a regular basis, please select how often you would like it shipped to you using the boxes below.